Glenmark Ukraine launches the Go Green Project with a focus on environment conservation
The purpose of this project is to actualize the attention of our employees to problems related to environment, to contribute to formation of ecological culture, and also to remind that our planet is our home and its state depends on our actions.
Within the framework of this project, Glenmark Ukraine is implementing the following initiatives:
- “Life without plastic” Project: Glenmark employees:
- don’t use plastic bottled water, but use individual, reusable, personalized bottles.
- don’t use plastic utensil, but use disposable bio utensil made of cornstarch.
- “Waste paper recycling”, “Electric batteries recycling” Projects: Glenmark Ukraine office has:
- cardboard containers for collecting waste paper for recycling
- containers for collecting waste electric batteries for recycling.
- “Every drop counts”, “Power management” Projects: Glenmark Ukraine office is equipped with:
- plumbing fixtures that help reduce water consumption.
- energy saving fixtures that help reduce electric power consumption.
Every week, Glenmark Ukraine employees receive educational information on “Go Green” project, aimed at maintaining and improving the environment and ecology. Every employee is informed about the rules and follows them.